Thursday, September 20, 2007

Downtime

I've been feeling kind of bad about having such huge spaces between postings, so I thought I should find something to fill in the space, for those one or two (wishful thinking!) viewers that might check in on this blog every once in a blue moon. :)

It's not always easy to get out on the weekends, especially when you are in the middle of home repair! We're in the process of renovating/rebuilding our bathroom, so things have been a bit busy. I have crazy work hours, so my part in this fun can only happen on the weekends. In a way, this is also a bit of a workout. I'm painting the drywall at the moment, so I have to step up and down from a stool to get to the paint pan. Not quite the same as scrambling down a ravine or climbing stone steps in a park, but hey! I'll take what I can get.

Don't get me wrong, I'm missing my hikes terribly! Happily we have another trip to the Ohio Renaissance Faire next week and then a trip to southern Indiana the first weekend of October (Happy Birthday to me!). We're heading back to Lake Rudolph for another camping weekend and we are going to side trip it over to the Hoosier State Park while we are there. Should be great fun! I've signed up to be a volunteer photographer, so maybe you'll see some of my pictures on their website soon.

Until then....keep stomping!

No comments: